Monday, March 7, 2011

A little insight into my world

Yeap! It’s been a little bit more than a month since I started training again. As they say: "Time Flyes!". 
It really does.

Especially when you are having fun.

I was planning to post a bit about how my training is going.
But I did not want to bore you to death with all the details.

I am sure you do not want to know exactly how many kilometers I have run (many!) or how many laps (thousands!) I have swum.

That means nothing without putting it into the context of each individual's life.

So, instead of giving you useless numbers, I'll tell you that my training is starting to produce results.
My body is waking up.
It is moving again.

And the feeling is just great.
  
Since I don't think I can express with words how good I am feeling
(more than physically, mentally and emotionally), I thought I could share a few images in a short video I created.

These are a few highlights of some recent fun...
I mean, training!

The music comes from the soundtrack of the movie "127 hours".

Turn the volume up!
It has to be loud!
(that is how I hear it in my head in those moments)

One thing: the video is jumpy (to say the least), as I did the filming myself during the training.

Please, don't puke!














1 comment:

  1. Pepe Viche, me encanto, me encanto el video! Sigue adelante. You've got the talent dear!
    Besitos,
    Vivi

    ReplyDelete